Ella is currently completing her MSc in Sport and Exercise Psychology at Roehampton University. She previously completed her BSc in Psychology at Louisiana State University in the USA as a result of gaining a football/soccer scholarship. Ella has caps for England U15’s, U17’s and U19’s as well as playing for Chelsea Ladies U15’s U17’s and Reserves before heading to America. She has a keen interest in snowboarding and as a result, spent four months snowboarding in the French Alps earlier this year.
Over the course of her studies, she will be developing competencies in the cognitive, clinical, and consultation principles of sport psychology. During her placement, she has gained competency in strength and conditioning coaching, rehabilitation sessions and fitness testing. She aims to incorporate a psychological competency into the rehabilitation phase of recovery and compliment her psychological understanding with further training in physiological functioning and performances. Additionally, she is due to achieve her FA Level 2 Football Coaching badge and Futsal Level 1 over the year and the UKSCA award over the next couple of years.
- BSc. Psychology (2017)
- FA Football Level 1 (2014)
- Sports Leaders Level 1 (2014)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Diving 18m Qualification (2015)
- First Aid (renewed 2018)
- Children Safeguarding (2018)
- New Coach of the Year, Fulham Football Club Foundation (2018)
- Jaguar Academy of Sports Rising Star (2012)
- Six England International Appearances
- England U17's European Championship Finals (2014)
- England U15’s, U17’s, U19’s Training Camps